Sunday, March 14, 2010

I need advise on body odour and sweating, I've just recently bought Driclor for the sweating, will this help?

i don't really know what driclor is...


but i would say you should try the organic way. that is to eat more green vegetables... they really help with the body odour...
I need advise on body odour and sweating, I've just recently bought Driclor for the sweating, will this help?
OK this was an issue for me in my teens. Until I got on the Net and got it sorted





Excessive seating is called Hyperhidrosis. This is what I had.





http://www.parsec.it/summit/hyper1e.htm





There are loads of solutions but I bought a product year ago called Pespirex. Similar to Driclor in that its a roll on Aluminum Chloride based product. Hard to say how it turned me round - solved the problem overnight





Crucial to apply it on dry skin OVERNIGHT. Dont ignore this. It works on blocking pores I think and is not something you apply to wear in the day.





Cant find the website but its has some good testimonials at


http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/body-care/perspi...





Hope this is of some help
I need advise on body odour and sweating, I've just recently bought Driclor for the sweating, will this help?
Maxim Sensitive Anti Perspirant Wipes (30 wipes in each box) is my favorite after trying 2 or 3 other brands......but I have never tried Driclor.


I think Maxim sensitive is only available by ordering on internet..I don't think you can buy it in stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment