Sunday, March 14, 2010

My hands are sweating randomly...help?

So over the last few monthes my hands have become clammy and sometimes just plain sweaty. It seems random because Ive had job interviews etc where my hands are dry but Id say 60% of the time over the last few monthes my hands are now sweaty. Needless to say, with society as it is, and hand shakes with adults and hand slaps with friends, I dont know what to do when I cant touch there hands because mine are wetter than all the girls at Paris Hiltons jail
My hands are sweating randomly...help?
lol. I know exactly what you're talking about.... My lil sister has the same problem. The dr told her she was born with all the sweat glands and left me with none. He also recommended her to get botox under her armpit to control her sweat glands or something of that nature. As for me, I was born with barely any sweat glands. My hands sweat at weird times, like when its extremely cold outside and don't sweat in the heat like you would think they would.
My hands are sweating randomly...help?
ok ew lol but anyway yea maybe your nervous.calm down don't think too much.always have napkins to wipe your hands dry when you need too.

handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment