Sunday, March 14, 2010

How do i stop my hands from sweating?

i'm 14, and it's at the point which is embarrassing. i'm in a play and i have to like hold people's hands... and it's hard to like this!





is there any medication i can take?
How do i stop my hands from sweating?
I don't know about medication, but I used to have SWEATY hands and they were ice cold, too. I got into a car accident, and had to go to massage and chiropractic therapy. I think the massage therapy really put my body back into alignment, because the embarrassing problem went away and it's been several years, without coming back. Good Luck to you!
How do i stop my hands from sweating?
Yes, it is called Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate 20%). It costs $15 to $20 and is available without a prescription. You can even buy it online. It works very well.
Reply:Buy a deodorant high in aluminum chloride and apply it to your hands. Aluminum Chloride is the active ingredient that blocks sweat pores.


No comments:

Post a Comment