Sunday, March 14, 2010

After playing sports (sweating) my face becomes dry...?

A lot of dry skin accumulated around the eyebrows and near it. My skin is very bad in general, but I don't see a purpose for this... Thanks.
After playing sports (sweating) my face becomes dry...?
something that you might need, that can help is a facial moisturizer.


this may sound kinda wierd, but look to neutrogena for something like that they work ...
After playing sports (sweating) my face becomes dry...?
salt on the skin? idk but it happens to me too when i had bad skin. just remember, wash your face after you work out but if you had washed your face earlier in the day don't do it again later. put on lotion twice a day, even if you think its going to make it oilier...it won't becuase it will hydrate your skin enough where it wont produce as much oil. i learned this a year ago and my skin has improved so much with out usuing medication.


No comments:

Post a Comment