Monday, March 15, 2010

You know that stuff called 'ban' that you use to keep you from sweating?

are you supposed to use regular deoderant along with it? Are you to use it everyday or just the night before you have a function and you don't want to sweat. Cause I don't think it's healthy not to sweat.
You know that stuff called 'ban' that you use to keep you from sweating?
Ban is a deodorant.





I don't think I've heard of a product that makes you quit sweatting. I don't think it would be healthy, anyway.
You know that stuff called 'ban' that you use to keep you from sweating?
I don't know, I use Degree for Men and it works well. I'm sure Degree for Women would work just as well.
Reply:No, Ban is the deodorant. But I don't recommend it-it doesn't really work. I would try Dove. It doesn't stop you from sweating all the way, it just stops you from sweating like a pig.

bead necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment