Monday, October 5, 2009

Excessive Sweating?

I sweat a lot, in my armpits. Even after just being in a cold room for an hour gives me pit stains. I use Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant every night and every morning. I'm 12, so I was just wondering if this would pass as I get older. I sweat all the time, and I want to know if there's anything i can do about it.
Excessive Sweating?
try using a stonger deodorant- Certain Dri is somehting you can get over the counter. You might have hyperhidrosis ( a condition that means over acting sweating), bit don't worry, it's pretty treatable if it's only under the arms.


check out this site, it's for teens with hyperhidrosis


http://www.sweatyhands.proboards79.com/
Excessive Sweating?
Just puberty, don't worry you'll grow out of it. Just keep the deodorant handy until then.

flower

No comments:

Post a Comment