Monday, October 5, 2009

Excessive sweating in vaginal area..is that normal?

I dont know if my problem is gentics or anxiety related but I've had this problem since I was young.





The problem is this: I cant stay dry downthere. When I put on my panties, they are soaked after a few minutes. Because of this, I get yeast and bateria infections a lot more than most. It also causes odor and I think my friends, family, and co-workers can smell it-the odor is not there when the area is dry.





I am a clean person. I bath 2x a day, wear clean clothes and panties. I keep the hair low to help cut down on extra moisture.





I've tried using Drysol there and it doesnt help. The only time its dry is if I'm doing something physical like exercising or when I'm sleep. Weird huh? I dont sweat when supposed to be 'working up a sweat' just when I'm sitting around the office or house.





Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. I would really like to have a normal life. I hate thinking that people are taking about me and saying am not clean








Thanks!
Excessive sweating in vaginal area..is that normal?
Your sweat glans are over active, go too the doctor. There is surgery to correct this problem
Excessive sweating in vaginal area..is that normal?
Excessive sweating is called hyperhidrosis and applying cornstarch down there is suppose to help the odor and moisture temporary you may want to visit your gynecologist.


No comments:

Post a Comment