Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are there any remedies that can be used to prevent excessive sweating during physical activity?

For example...When I mow the lawn, I sweat a lot even though i'm not working at a strenuous pace. I checked with a doctor and found nothing wrong. However, I believe that my sweat glands are overactive.
Are there any remedies that can be used to prevent excessive sweating during physical activity?
Don't stop sweating. It is your bodies device to cool itself. The result would be dehydration. Your body chivers to warm itself. Try cutting down on your salt intake, if your blood pressure is allittle high.
Are there any remedies that can be used to prevent excessive sweating during physical activity?
If you sweat a lot during non strenous activities you might be out of shape. Try some arobic activities, however when I work out I sweat like crazy. There is really nothing you can do besides injections of BOTOX.
Reply:Hi,


If you are sweating alot during normal physical activity then it means that you are working too much, you have some tension and you are not drinking enough water. Your body is always ready to burn up a sweat. Cut down on some of the work. Try resting and drinking alot of water. Also eat a more balanced diet.


TC


Love


Angel Doll

Implants

No comments:

Post a Comment