Friday, October 23, 2009

Does anyone know if green tea causes night sweating?

I've started drinking green tea with Mate Lemon and I seem to have sweats all night long that are constant not intermittemt and a little during the day.





Anyone know if this might be triggering this?
Does anyone know if green tea causes night sweating?
It could be from that. Night sweats can happen when your blood sugar drops, and caffeine can raise it and drop it suddenly again. You might want to try not drinking it at night.





I have this happen a lot so I know how frustrating it is. Here is something you can read on the subject. Might want to check with your doc also:





http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/a...
Does anyone know if green tea causes night sweating?
I drink a cup of green tea every morning and I never get night sweats.





Are you drinking hot tea right before you go to bed? I'm sure that won't help.


No comments:

Post a Comment