Friday, October 23, 2009

Is there any way to stop my hands and leg from sweating?

my hands and legs sweats easily and i really hope that you guys can help me with this problem.


even my **** sweats too..
Is there any way to stop my hands and leg from sweating?
http://www.hyperhidrosis.com/


Check it out
Is there any way to stop my hands and leg from sweating?
assume U are a male ? what ever, I have come across many guys who sweats a lot on their palms and feet, you mention yr legs? however this is sign of nervous, or shy type with some one when you meet, However it can be embarrassing when you shake hands with some body for the first time with wet palm, suggest to keep a small towel like a hanger cheap and wipe your hand dry before you shake hands, never heard of **** being wet, perhaps U should consult Med Doc,Goodluck
Reply:don't wear any clothes

bead necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment