Friday, October 23, 2009

When I work out, I sweat alot. How can I stop sweating?

The more fit you get, the longer it takes you to begin sweating.





This is a problem for some people, I know - I'm a red head with pale skin (which flushes easily). I have had people stop their cars while I'm race-walking, and ask if they can take me to the hospital (I get very red in the face very quickly, and sweat sweat SWEAT!!).





The only way I've ever found to overcome the problem (even after asking every single doctor I know) is to get fit. I can now walk almost a kilometer before I start getting flushed and sweaty, and I'm working on getting a lot further!
When I work out, I sweat alot. How can I stop sweating?
ur supposed to sweat, but be sure to drink gatorade ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment