Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is this Problem I Have with Armpit Sweating?

I sweat a lot underneath my arms even when I'm not physically sweaty. I've had a lot of people tell me it's anxiety but I'm perfectly fine even when it occurs. It mostly happens when I'm at school or work and rarely happens at home. I'm just sick of ruining my white shirts and forever stinking up my other ones. From as far back as I can remember I've had this problem. I've also tried using numerous different types of deodorant and nothing has completely helped the wetness.
What is this Problem I Have with Armpit Sweating?
u might want to go to the doctor and they can give you a perscription deodorant. i once had same problem, the doctor will help
What is this Problem I Have with Armpit Sweating?
Try botox, I've read that it actually helps with excessive armpit persperation.
Reply:I also experienced like that before and i know how you felt, it's disgusting until i found out the product which solved it over a year ago and i'm still using it now. I don't know if it will work for you. But I also have a friend who complains the same problem we have and I advised her to use the product and it worked to her. The product is "SECRET" PLATINUM PROTECTION stick deodorant. It's very affordable and is sold in groceries here in the Philippines.


No comments:

Post a Comment