Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why when I wash my face in the morning it looks gd bt then after sweating it looks darker and sweaty?

When I wash my face in the morning in the shower with the noxzema microbead cleanser w\ vitamin c it comes out looking fresh and clean but later on in the day my face sweats and then it looks all sweaty and dark like a tan I wipe the sweat off but it still looks like a tan but at night I wash my face and it looks perfect all clean and clear and fresh then the next day it happens all over again how is that possible? What should I put on my face after washing it so that I can keep that nice complextion that I had at night? Sometimes I use cocoa butter cream for a moisterizer bt I was wondering what I should use cuz I want that fresh clean non sweaty look all the time but its hard with the sweat and skin looking darker bt cleaner when I wash it the dark color goes away after washing my face.
Why when I wash my face in the morning it looks gd bt then after sweating it looks darker and sweaty?
Noxema has wipes. Use those throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment