Friday, November 6, 2009

I keep sweating when i eat. i eat well and look after my body.?

stop eating hot foods in the summer?








xoxoxo
I keep sweating when i eat. i eat well and look after my body.?
and your question is?????????? most overweight people sweat alot, any activity makes their bodies work harder--r u asking why you sweat so much?
I keep sweating when i eat. i eat well and look after my body.?
Stop eating red meat and pork or as much as you can. Stop eating anything that either comes with extra salt or add salt to it. Stop eating anything that comes with extra sugar like soda. Start eating more organic fruits and vegetables. Salts retain body water, so when you exercise you sweat and it smells of salt too. Excess sugars screw up your liver and kidneys which in turn cause the buildup of excess salts.


No comments:

Post a Comment